1967 Mustang Fastback
This is a one owner Kentucky car and I found it in 1995 under a
carport. It had been parked because the engine wouldn't start since
sometime in the late 80's. I told my brother in law about it and he
bought it and stored it until 2006 when I talked him out of it.
The car was originally ivy gold metallic with standard interior and the
build date was June 11, 1967. The car was 100% original with zero body
work when I got the car.
The body has been media blasted.
- Engine (original block): Blueprinted, ported and polished 347 Stroker, AFR 185 heads, comp cam,
Mahle pistons, Edlebrock dual plane intake, full msd, alum rockers,
750 cfm double pumper carb, dyno'd and tuned.
- Suspension: All new grab a track, frame connectors, traction bars.
- Steering: Manual TCP rack and pinion.
- Interior: All new deluxe black interior, including carpet. The car
has been fully Dynomatted and a custom roll bar has been welded in.
LeCarra movie correct steering wheel.
Stereo is Sony CD-IPod controller, MB Quart component speakers (5.25
fronts, 6.5 rear) Sony 400 watt amp powering sas 8 inch subwoofer.
Subwoofer is camoflauged as an actual blue nitrous tank.
- Wheels: Movie car correct - hand made PSE 17 inch wheels.
- And of course - MTF bodykit!
Return to Projects page.